Sunday, March 24, 2013

This boy makes me SMILE:)


My cute little SCOUT! 
His first Pinewood Derby was a memorable event for the 
whole family... 
He has been such a trooper for years supporting his sisters in everything.. 
including LONG dance performances!
  I was beaming that it was finally his turn to be the focus. 


Dan's been the Cub Scout Master for about 3 years and 
I'm secretly praying he follows Carter all the way through
the scouting program. 
It's no secret that when it comes to my kids and especially Carter
I'm I little on the over protective side... all I'm sayin' is I will 
sleep a lot better if his Dad is a part of his camp outs and hikes as the 
years go on:)
Seems like a fairly simple request to me...?


So the car looked a whole lot cooler than it raced but I was 
so proud of Carter because he was so mature about loosing!
He got some tips from the winners and has big plans for next year..

(I'm so glad I captured his anticipation in this picture) 

2 comments:

Diane said...

He is so darling. I love this... It makes me so excited for my boys to grow up.

Laci said...

He is the cutest kid!!! And now, I can already feel the protective claws that may or may not come out for my boys. Never thought I'd experience the mother/son love......so glad I do!!! xoxo