Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A FrESh Start

...Here's my excuse... are you ready? I got a facebook account to communicate with my Young Women and I became consumed! And then I got on my blog the other day to show a co-worker a picture and I started laughing at some of my old posts. Blogs are good for so many reasons.. so here I sit wondering where to pick up again.? I always thought that as my kids got older I would have more "time" for things like this... I now wonder how many experienced women laughed inside when I spoke these foolish things out loud...

I found these little gems on my phone in January and I still look at them all the time when I've had a long day and just need a little perspective..

These little beauties are SO opposite in personality and physical characteristics but somehow they still have a lot of common interests.They both LOVE to dANcE, RUn, pLaY, swIM, ShOP, and accessorize EVERYTHING..!


3 comments:

Kaycee said...

I LOVE it when you blog! You have beautiful children! Glad you are still attempting to fit all this into a crazy life! ;)

Laci said...

Stop!!! They are SO big and BEAUTIFUL!!!! Oh, how we miss you guys!! Keep blogging!!!! It's true.....looking back at the pics posts are worth all the time spent! Loveya!

Diane said...

Your girls are such beauties! I've been thinking about you so much lately. Miss you!!