Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's my lesson this time?

If I had a quarter for every time I worried about this
head I would have some serious spare change!!!
This afternoon I got a call from the school, she states
calmly...
"Carter fell at recess and bumped his head.
Do you have time to come and look at him?"
TIME? What kind of world do we live in?
Those words sent me in a fuming speed out
door.
You can imagine my surprise when I see
this this gash laid right open on his forehead.
Carter was AMAZING while the doc put 7 stitches
in his head. He reassured Dan and I that the rest
of his head felt fine. Luckily it's time for Carter's
yearly exam with his surgeon so I can get another
opinion.
I refuse to excuse myself for being over
cautious... because I'm the Mom and without question
I have TIME!
_

2 comments:

Diane said...

Poor kid. Poor mommy.

Laci said...

Oh Carter, you definitely know how to keep life interesting for your mama!! You are a brave boy and Autumn, you deserve a medal!! :) Madi and Izzy just came over to take a peek and feel so bad for Carter :( Give him hugs from McCune girls :)