Kennedy and Carter to pray for a
new swimming pool in Cedar...
or maybe you haven't seen the dump we use to call
a swimming pool!
(I actually saw POO floating in it once)
Last year I drove 45 minutes to St. George to
take my kids swimming all summer.
To say I am excited about our new Aquatic Center
is an extreme understatement!
I am certain we will get good use out of our pass!
_
SUMMER PLEASE HURRY!!!
4 comments:
We went swimming in that "pool" the last time we were there, I was itching for the next two weeks!!! It was so disgusting!
oh, finally!! I will never forget the horror I felt when I saw that pool for the first time coming from Henderson where there are amazing Rec Ctrs on every corner. I kept asking Brian what I should tell the girls. I knew they'd be so disappointed and by golly, they were! SO glad Cedar fixed that problem....although a few years too late for us. Dang.
That is so cool! Can't wait to come and have the kids play there.
Luv ya!
Gosh, if we'd have been praying too maybe it would've come sooner. Ha ha, probably not :)
I agree... summer cannot come soon enough!!
Thanks for the prayers!!
Post a Comment