Monday, January 31, 2011

Is it possible to pee with your
legs crossed?
I don't think stubborn is even the word!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Ha ha! She is a sassy little thing, isn't she?

MegHaNE said...

O the joys!! potty training is so overrated!! but good luck, she will get it! it only took Maicee 2 days to get the hang of it!

Sylvia said...

Oh I'm so sorry I HATE potty training. But I LOVE the look on her face in the first picture, full of ATTITUDE....

Kaycee said...

I also HATE potty training. That's all I have to say about that :)

Lewis Family said...

Nothin but a Pee thing Baby, If you think I'm goin Pee your Crazy!!!

Have Fun!

Laci said...

I want to kidnap her! She belongs with my sassy, crazy girls! Although, Madi and I both think she looks like Kenners in that first picture....little stinker!! We miss you guys so much! xoxo and good luck with the pee thing :)