FHE always brings forth the most interesting
topics and discussions at our house. Last night
was no exception... Kennedy and Carter started asking
a lot of great questions about Jesus. I was doing my
best to entertain the littlest Weaver... so Dan was
in the Hot Seat :)
So Kennedy asks... "Dad is Jesus a human bean like
we are?"
Dan replies... "Kennedy it's BEING not bean."
Carter pipes in... "No Dad, Kennedy's right it is bean, we
are human beans"
Of course I'm laughing my head off from under the blanket
Addy has covered me with (because I'm her ghost?) and
I'm thinking to myself how much I love my life.
3 comments:
So cute. LOL is overused, but I truly did laugh out loud. Adorable kiddos.
WOW you werent kidding when you told me I would get a good laugh!!
I love your crazy kids:))
I love the post and the picture!
xoxo
Diana
Post a Comment