Ok, just got off the phone with you as I was ranting and raving about this crappy weather and that picture DOES make it all worth it.....kinda.....sorta....she is so beautiful!
I'm with you this weather is so crappy.... I love the post about the Q-tips!!!!!!
You can always come back and visit me in San Diego again. It's 75 F with blue skys and we might go for a bike ride at the beach :)Love ya sis!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok, just got off the phone with you as I was ranting and raving about this crappy weather and that picture DOES make it all worth it.....kinda.....sorta....she is so beautiful!
I'm with you this weather is so crappy.... I love the post about the Q-tips!!!!!!
You can always come back and visit me in San Diego again. It's 75 F with blue skys and we might go for a bike ride at the beach :)
Love ya sis!
Post a Comment