Sunday, April 12, 2009

PROM!!

We've been so busy lately I need to backtrack and
catch up a bit. My niece JaCoy went to her first
prom last weekend. We were like paparazzi all
trying to catch the perfect picture.
Truly I was hiding my tears behind my camera,
I am such a sentimental schmuck!

Nicole, JaCoy and Michael... her boyfriend?
They looked so stinkin' cute together.
I wanted to dress up so I could go spy
on them at the dance.

Michael has been so sweet with Addy since
she was born, plus he's passed all my
interrogation questioning.
He's a Keeper!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm pretty sure I already told you this but, Jacoy looks beautiful. I absolutely LOVE her dress!

Anna and Luke said...

I can't believe Jacoy. She looks so gorgeous!! I also wanted to let you know the girl from winkfotos is doing a Mommy Models contest. you should do it. Her prize is awesome.

Chad said...

JaCoy you look so beautiful; and that boy hanging on your arm looks kind of cute as well!