Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anything but Perfect

Diana this is for you...
So this is going to be a bit of a different post. I'm having one of those
"worthless Mommy days."
My life isn't all rainbows and happy moments...
Share with me a moment of truth.
Sometimes I think my husband is a total fart! and...
Sometimes I bite the hairspray lid while doing my kids hair so I don't bop one of them on the head with the brush. and...
Sometimes I ponder hiding somewhere in my house to see how much time I could get all to myself.
Seriously I'm getting a good laugh at myself...
I hope this makes you feel a little better about yourself today.

This afternoon while getting Carter ready for school I let my baby get out all the Q-tips, and stick them all in her mouth. And I loved every moment of it, cause she wasn't screaming at my feet. I can't wait to see what Dan has to say next time he cleans his ear with a soggy Q-tip! I think I'll tell him a bunch of them fell in the toilet and I fished them out and put them back in the box. LOL!!

4 comments:

MotherBeck said...

Love this!!! You not alone BELIEVE me!!

Laci said...

If that's the grumpiest you get.....Dan is lucky!! I was DYING with the "bonk the kids on the head" part! So great! We're headed south for the winter....haha, this is crazy/sick weather. See you soon!

The Acosta's said...

Your funny! Like Laci said, if that is as bad as it get's then props to you!

Nicole said...

Your amazing!!! I love the way you write your thoughts.your a wonderful mother and sister i love you thank you for being human!