Friday, October 10, 2008

My Idea of a Pet!

For several months we have had mysterious droppings in one spot by our back door. We were certain it was a mouse that was leaving us it's nice goodies, so we set out mouse traps, and never caught a thing. Well the other morning I was taking Kennedy to school and I spotted this cute creature. I feel much better knowing we have a chipmunk rather than a mouse. This is my idea of a great pet! We don't have to feed it, clean it or worry who will take care of it while we are away! Carter named him "Little Chief" It's killing Dan that he hasn't caught a glimpse of him yet.

4 comments:

Nielson Family said...

LoL... I am sure Dan will be sitting outside at midnight watching for the little creature. I think he must know Dan likes furry friends. Anyway I love all your little pictures, it is so fun to stay in touch. I hope you enjoy your vacation. I can't wait to see the pictures. Talk to you later/ Love YA Krista

Jason and Michele said...

That is hilarious!! I wish we had a chipmunk visiting our house!! Send him up the block, would ya?

The Hodges said...

That is a lot of fun to have a new Pal! I hope Dan can see it soon. You should catch it and bring it with you when you come for Thanksgiving. It would be entertaining for the kids and you guys on the drive here!

Brett and Hillary said...

That is so cute! You mean you don't want a couple of yappy puppies that try to make out with your baby!? How was Mexico? I can't wait to hear all about it! Love ya