
We just returned from our family vacation to Mexico. It seems simple to say that we all had a Fabulous time. There were several families from Cedar, so we were all constantly entertained. Here are just a few pictures of the trip, if I get some extra time I'll post some more later. We are already counting down the days until we get to go again next year.


It started out a sand castle, but ended up a sand monster.
Such creative boys!

This was our setup on the beach.
Pure RELAXATION!

This is the view of the pools from our room.
If you don't like the temperature of one pool,
just walk a few feet and get in another one.

I could have edited Dan's foot out of this picture,
but I love his photographer skills!

Never a dull moment, always someone to play with.

I could have stayed in this hammock all day!
11 comments:
Ok, I'm jealous. Thank you very much!
Those pics sum it up so well! Love that one of Dan holding Miss Addi. We cannot wait until next year either......hopefully the memories will get us through the cold winter! So fun to hang with you guys!!!
Looks like so much fun, you have such a cute family!! We need to plan to get together soon!!! Love Ya!
So fun! It looks like you had a wonderful time! I love the one of Dan holding Addy, So funny!! We are happy to have you home!!
Looks like you had a blast. Maybe we can join you next year. We miss you all.
Jared and Family
Tons of FUN!!! I Love all the little girls hair. I'm glad you enjoyed your time away.
Hey Guys!!! How are you??? looks like a fun trip... Your family is beautiful!!! Just wanted to say hi and that I miss you guys. Will you be going to Grandma and Grandpas anniversary party in December??? I would love to see you guys. keep in touch!!! autumn what is your email address? Love you all..
Love your cousin,
Lyndsay
I am loving the fat rolls on Addison's arms and legs in the picture where she is standing in Dan's hands...so cute!!
looks like you guys had a blast! how fun for all of you guys to go and im sure the kids were entertained the whole time!
looks like so much fun! I think I need to try this place out!
Autumn and Daniel,
Looks like it was an amazing trip!
The pics are amazing that sunset is breathtaking. My nieces and nephew are the cutest!
Post a Comment