Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Take me to the BEACH!



We are getting ready for a vacation to Mexico, and my sweet friend Laci brought over an entire wardrobe for Addy. Seeing her in these swimsuits made me even more anxious! These are for you Laci.
THANKS BABE!

9 comments:

Lewis Family said...

You need to bring that little monkey down to San Diego to visit her Uncle and go to the beach!

We love and miss you guys.

Jared and Family

Laci said...

Oh, she is too much!! Almost makes me cry thinking that Cam used to fit in those. She is beautiful!!! So glad they worked....3 weeks and counting!!!! Can't wait!!

Nielson Family said...

I can't beleive how fast they change, I hope you have a great time on your trip. Think of us here in the cold while you are enjoying the sun!! Take lots of pics. See you soon!!! Love Ya Krista

MegHaNE said...

she is adorable! have fun on your vaca! take lots of pics

Princess Hairstyles said...

That's got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

Sylvia said...

How Adorable I'm so jelouse I want a fun Vacation.

The Hodges said...

Oh the torture I miss this little lady sooooooo much!!! She is so cute give Addy some kisses and hugs from Auntie.
Love and miss you guys.

The Acosta's said...

Addy you are just so cute!! I cant wait to see you and Lilli playing at the beach together! Its going to be so much fun. You have fun at the beach!

Kristin said...

She is so big! She is beautiful!