Sunday, June 8, 2008

Grandpa Scott and Grandma Ronda
came to visit today.
It was great to see them and introduce them
to their new granddaughter.
Grandpa made the comment several times
how much Addy looks like Daniels
sisters when they were babies .
Which is a great compliment, they are all
so beautiful!

Beautiful little ladies!
The above picture is Kennedy at about 4 1/2 weeks
The picture below is Addison at 5 1/2 weeks.
Addy pulled this same pose all on her own.
I love to see the similarities and differences!

5 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

Your daughters are absolutely adorable! What a sweet little family. I feel kinda like I've been spying on you without giving you the option to spy on me. Sorry! Here's my blog address: thepetersonzoo.blogspot.com Oh, and this is Kori (Baldwin) by the way...

Tina said...

I love that little dress. There are a few similarities but I have to agree, that she looks a lot like Dan. She is so BEAUTIFUL!

Diane said...

AHH! I love the comparison between Kennedy & Addison. I remember loving that dress when you got it. I still love it - so cute. I just read in my old journals yesterday about Kennedy's delivery and got misty. I can't believe you have two more now!

Kristin said...

So Sweet! I love the pose! How fun that you noticed, and in the same dress!

Ginger said...

Autumn
hey! here is the info for the photographer I was telling you about
www.winkfotos.com
let me know if you need more info
Ginger