oh my goodness, she is getting so big so fast! can you believe it! its crazy to think that our little one will soon be that size too! she is adorable with her cute little rolls!
So I look at this picture almost everyday and I have yet to leave a comment. So I am finally going to. This is my most favorite picture ever! Addie, I promise your friend will be here soon!! And I hope she has rolls that are as cute as your's!!
She looks so grown up already! She is darling! David and I are planning on making a visit to the 8th ward when we come home in July--hopefully we'll get to see you guys!
Just wanted to let you know I have read your blog. We keep in touch with our Michigan family that way and it really helps since they are so far away. Your little Addison is beautiful!!!!
9 comments:
WOW! I absolutely love it. There's nothing cuter than a chubby baby. I can't believe how big she's getting.
She is so cute I cant believe how much she has grown I LOVE IT...
She is so cute! I love rolls of fat on baby's. I don't know at what age it isn't cute anymore but I can't wait to exercise and loose my baby rolls!
oh my goodness, she is getting so big so fast! can you believe it! its crazy to think that our little one will soon be that size too! she is adorable with her cute little rolls!
There's NOTHING cuter than a fat baby!
Hey thanks! Addison is SO cute! I can't believe how much she's grown since the BBQ!
So I look at this picture almost everyday and I have yet to leave a comment. So I am finally going to. This is my most favorite picture ever! Addie, I promise your friend will be here soon!! And I hope she has rolls that are as cute as your's!!
She looks so grown up already! She is darling! David and I are planning on making a visit to the 8th ward when we come home in July--hopefully we'll get to see you guys!
Just wanted to let you know I have read your blog. We keep in touch with our Michigan family that way and it really helps since they are so far away.
Your little Addison is beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment