Thursday, May 29, 2008

These new little piggies are keeping Mom and Dad pretty busy!


So busy, that we take any chance to catch up on some sleep.

" I'm awake! Why is nobody holding me?"

Thank goodness Sissy is such a willing helper.


In the mix of it all, Carter turned 4,


and Kenners had some pretty great dance recitals!
We are so glad she got her cordination from her Daddy.










7 comments:

Lewis Family said...

It's about time you posted some new pictures of the cute little monkey. We cant wait to hold her and play with the family. I have the fire crackers all ready to go boom for the 4th.

The Hodges said...

Oh you guys I am at my computer crying right now. These are beautiful pictures! I miss and love you all a lot! I really wanted to see Kennedy dance. Thank you for posting the pics in her costume. I love the one with her and Dan (frame it!)Addy is so darling give her, Kenners, and Carter hugs and kisses from Auntie. Lots of love.

Tina said...

I can't get over how beautiful she is. You guys have a wonderful blessing - enjoy her!!

MegHaNE said...

Addison is so ADORABLE! she is so precious!!! and i can't believe that Carter turned 4....that has gone by fast! you guys have a cute little family! its so fun!!

C said...

Thank you! Yea I'm sure we'll get to chat some more while the guys play ball!! Addison is SO adorable!! The BBQ was fun...all those babies haha!

The Acosta's said...

So fun! Such a cute little family!! I love the feet, I have a thing for little baby feet!! So So sweet!!

Diane said...

Look at all that hair! Addison is adorable!! I can't wait to meet her. And love the picture with Dan and Kennedy too... such a cute family.