Monday, April 8, 2013

(April 2013)

I have to admit I have felt very inadequate in this calling as the 
Young Woman's President. 
Just when I think I've got things on a steady course... something or
someone tests my determination. 
There have been a few times I've thought through the process of asking
to be released and then the Spirit reminds me of what I will be passing up. 
Last Saturday Kennedy and I went to the YW General Meeting together and I was 
reminded once again how blessed I am to be a part of such a critical stage of her life. 

The annoucement of a Temple in Cedar couldn't have come at a better time!
Kennedy's initial respose was...
"Can I be married in Our temple?"
Yes! and we can go do baptisms togther, and I can do a quick session on one of my days off , and I can take my YW there for a spiritual boost, and ... the list goes on 
and on!  

No comments: