Friday, June 17, 2011

Time to catch up on whats been happenin'
My niece JaCoy graduated from high school...
hard to believe she was only
 8 when we moved to Cedar, and I
seriously can't believe how fast the time has gone!
I close my eyes and shudder when I think what the next 
10 years will bring my way....

I am so proud of you 'Coy!
I just wish I could give you the
part of my brain that now realizes
all the freedom and time I didn't fully take
advantage of or appreciate at the beautiful
age of 18...
Don't try and become a grown up too quick!!!

1 comment:

Laci said...

NOOOOOOOO......not yet! I cannot believe she is done! Seriously....why does it have to go so fast!? She is beautiful and fun and everything else that will make her happy and rock this world! We miss all of you peops!