Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 18th... (in our neck of the woods)

Mother Nature was having some issues on Carter's Birthday
this year!
We all just pretended it was a beautiful SprINg
day... Addison wore her swimsuit for the 3rd day in a row,
Carter wore his birthday shorts and I put my flip flops on..
I know, I know... Denial is becoming a huge
part of my existence!

It's hard for me to believe Carter is 7 already!
He is such an AMAZING little man.
He might be small in
size at only 38 pounds, but without a
doubt he has the largest heart!
And... he's a smart one:)
He negotiated away his friend party this
year for the cash instead.
Kennedy's scooter has him all jazzed about saving for something
BIG and a bit pricey!

1 comment:

Laci said...

Wow....you really got snow!!? We've been getting rain but thankfully no snow!! I think Mother Nature would listen better if YOU strutted around in your swinsuit all day!! :) Happy Birthday to Carter too!! He is a cutie! xoxo