Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPpy, haPPy, hApPy, Halloween

Halloween was so much fun this year.
I love that all of my kids are at the age to have
fun and enjoy the costume thing.
*
Who knew Mexico braids would come out
perfectly for Kennedy's 80's hair style.
And doesn't Madison make a beautiful dead bride!
*

Carter loves to dress up, so when he got
the whole "gangster" idea and realized
he could get a tommy gun too!
It was a done deal.... easiest costume ever!

It's been so much fun to have Madison
and Julie close...
I feel so blessed to have AMAZING sisters!
*

O.... yes, everyone was stopping and taking
pictures of these two!
They were the cutest
plump creatures!!!
If you know us very well I don't have
to tell you who the pink monster is. :)
He is always making me smile!
**

5 comments:

Tina said...

So much fun...way to go Dan...what a cute little pink monster!

The Hodges said...

Kennedy and Maddy look cute!
Carter looks cool!
Addy and Dan are just adorable!
luv and miss you guys.

Laci said...

What a cute family!! We miss you guys so much......can't wait to see Mexico pictures to get us excited for next year!!! Hope it was great! xoxo

Diane said...

HAHAHA! The fact that the costume is pink is my favorite. I would've been taking pictures too!! Love it.

Kaycee said...

That is just plain funny! How lucky you guys are to have someone so fun to dress up with on Halloween. I'm lucky to get a smile from my hubby that night. Ha ha. Your kids look great!!