Can't blame ya. That's all I think about too and I have no recent fun memories to feast upon. Looks so fun.
BTW... I'm such a novice at this. What photo editing program do you use to make your collage? I love that idea and have been looking into some different options.
What a treat to see these pics. Made my heart sink into my stomach, but then I smiled. I so hope you guys had an amazing time. Sure looks like it!! And by the way....you and Nicole are simply gorgeous!!! Love and miss you guys sooooo much!
4 comments:
Can't blame ya. That's all I think about too and I have no recent fun memories to feast upon. Looks so fun.
BTW... I'm such a novice at this. What photo editing program do you use to make your collage? I love that idea and have been looking into some different options.
What a treat to see these pics. Made my heart sink into my stomach, but then I smiled. I so hope you guys had an amazing time. Sure looks like it!! And by the way....you and Nicole are simply gorgeous!!! Love and miss you guys sooooo much!
Aw man! Looks like you guys had a great time! Glad you didn't get sick this time!
Beautiful pictures!!! I sure love you guys!
Post a Comment