up WAY too late to pretend she's a fabulous
cupcake decorator...
It's birthday time again at our house
***
HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY
KENNEDY!!!
KENNEDY!!!
**
Kennedy you are the most AMAZING big sister!
You are constantly finding ways to make Carter and Addison smile. :)
In fact you like to make us all smile. You're kinda a little prankster...The morning of your birthday I made it a point to get up early so I could have some extra time with you before you went to school. As I was standing in my closet trying to decide what to wear a hand came out from under my clothes and grabbed my ankle. I HATE being surprised so out of fear for my life I started stomping on the hand before I realized it belonged to my little birthday lady.
You were laughing so hard I couldn't help but bust up myself.
((()))
Kennedy... I love being your Mom, and I look forward to all of our "firsts" together!!


4 comments:
you have a 9 year old...holy cow! love the picture of the girls in their dresses they look sooo CUTE!
Happy Birthday, Sweet girl! We love you bunches!!!! XO XO XO
Those cupcakes are darling! I love the post the pictures are so sweet.We can't wait to see you guys!
xoxoxo's
I hope to see this collage of pictures blown up in life size and framed. You have beauties Autumn!
Post a Comment