This post has to be kept a little secret from my husband.
SHHH...
He doesn't want everyone to know he's a bit of a "pretty boy!" Once the kids caught on to how touchy he is about his hair it was all over.
I laughed so hard I'm lucky I didn't pee my pants.
5 comments:
LOVE that last picture, he looks like he is really hating that. So funny!
It's a father-son thing - believe me! In fact, it may be a father-daughter thing too - but keep that a secret!
I would have to agree that it's a perfect nic-name for him, but I won't tell him.....we'll keep it a secret for sure ;)
Autumn,
You caught a great moment! I love it! Daniel is silly,
Love you,
Diana
Okay, so it's been like over ten years since he and Shad were buddy-buddy, but even I remember he was a pretty boy :)
That last picture is pretty darn funny!
Post a Comment