Thursday, February 25, 2010

22 Months

I've only got a couple more months before my
baby is two!
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to slow
time down a bit???
I spend a lot of time everyday kissing these
cheeks...
so irresistible!
I know she won't be small for long so I
just wanted to take a little time to savour her
Sweetness!
*

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

I LOVE those cheeks. WOW I cant believe that she is almost 2 time goes by way to fast.

The Hodges said...

She looks so much like Dan to me in this picture! She is darling and those cheeks ooooooh soooo kissable!
Love,
Auntie Twice

Tina said...

I so see a little bit of Diana in this picture!

Anonymous said...

Time flies on wings of lightning, we cannot call it back - enjoy each day - but know tomorrow can be equally as wonderful.