Happy St. Patty's Day!
For those of you I don't get to talk to as often as I'd like... here's an update on the job status. Dan got a call back last week and he will have his same job at Western Quality Foods for at least another couple of months, and maybe longer if they find another contract in that amount of time.
Of course we are excited!
We are getting pretty good and just staying calm and taking one day at a time. When I was growing up my Dad had a famous saying it went like this "Life is what happens when you have something else planned" I thought he was just old and weird, but now that I'm getting older and definatly weird it makes a lot of sense.
2 comments:
How awesome is that! Please let him know how excited we are for him, both of you, all of you, really. And, again, I've just got to say how much we enjoyed our time together the other night. You are a beautiful family! And, please tell Carter I am getting my wheelchair warmed up for our next big adventure! :-) Love ya!
As you know we are super excited as well! I really like your dad's little saying! I will keep it in mind for my next freak out attacks!! Thanks for the insight! Dinner was so much fun the other night, Christian and I had a great time with you and Dan! Good conversations, great company! Thanks!
Post a Comment