Saturday, September 6, 2008

Amazed By Gods Love

Yesterday is right up there with one of my most favorite days this year. My sister Nicole and her family were sealed in the temple. I can't think of a better way to celebrate your 16th Wedding Anniversary! It was absolutely amazing! For those of you that don't know my sister, she has some of the greatest qualities. She is loving, understanding, forgiving, patient, and seriously BEAUTIFUL! I don't know how she does it, but truly she gets prettier with age.

This picture speaks volumes to me, this is what it's all about. I'm so thankful I was able to be a part of their day!


12 comments:

Laci said...

Chills....I want to cry just looking at those pictures. It really was amazing and I was so glad I got to be part. They are a beautiful family...forever!! I second everything you said about Nicole. You two should've been born twins.....both so incredible!

Anonymous said...

This is so amazing!

I hope that you guys are doing well!

And by the way I am rolling laughing about that last post...kids pick up on everything!

The Hodges said...

I love these pictures. Nicole does look amazing and is an amazing person. I LOVE the dress! Wow what a beautiful day. I am so happy for them and for you. We both know marrige is A LOT of WORK but these pictures do look like Happily Ever AFTER!
I love the new blog pattern!

The Hodges said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

I agree that this is one of the neatest experiences that you will ever witness. What an amazing plan that our Savior has for us. Congrats Nicole and family!!

Diane said...

I am so happy for Nicole and her family... I also got chills from the pictures. They are a beautiful family. Congrats!!!

Jenna Holm said...

Very cool! Good for them!

Kaycee said...

Wow! I have always loved your sister. Your family is awesome! Those pics are so inspiring!!

Nicole said...

I am so greatful to you and your example to me who would of thought. Your amazing smart and beautiful. thanks for everything!!
Love ya

Kristin said...

Awe, That is so awesome! I am excited for them. What a journey...

LaRee said...

the photo in front of the temple of them holding hands in white, gave me chills! It's beautiful! What a special day!

MotherBeck said...

Congrats to your sister and her family. How happy they must be!!