Monday, June 30, 2008

I wasn't sure I would be able to get 3 children fed,
ready and happy by 10 am for pictures,
but they turned out better than I had hoped.
The only thing I had to get fixed was a
colorful bruise on Carter's head.
He is all boy!



Addy was so fussy when we were taking these. I don't know how our photographer captured this one calm moment, but I'm so glad he did!

14 comments:

The Acosta's said...

I love these! They are so cute!

MegHaNE said...

the pictures are GREAT! i can't believe how grown up kennedy looks! you have the cutest little family!!

Diane said...

These pictures are so cute, Au! Your two older kids look so grown up (Carter looks like quite the charmer) and I LOVE the picture with you and Addison. I think she looks the most like you out of your three. Love it!

nicole said...

I like checking yours too:) You little baby is sooo cute!! What a beautiful family you have. Aren't we so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I just looked at ALL of your blog. I am so glad we got to hang out for a while when I was there. I miss you so much sometimes!! I am so glad we have the blogs to keep up with each other's lives. Cam keeps talking about how much she misses Kennedy already. We'll be back next year!

Laci said...

How funny...I found yours last night and looked through the whole thing!!! So cute! I was so entertained that I forgot to comment!! Oh that little babe, what a doll! I will be volunteer nanny in Mexico....please :) Such cute kids you have...adorable. Hope to see you soon!!

Stacy said...

those pictures are so dang cute. Your kids are very cute

Princess Hairstyles said...

These have to be the cutest pictures ever! I love the one with you and the baby. Our pictures never turn out this good. You've inspired me to maybe go get some new ones.

Ginger said...

oh my gosh the one of you and the baby is breathtaking, it 's so sweet! hey we should do a trade, squeaky shoes for watch/bracelets, email me!

Jason and Michele said...

I found you!!! WAY cute blog! Judging by the looks of my blog, It's obvious I'm new at it! Send me your email address so I can Invite you to see it!
~Michele
chele_jbnta@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures. I love these kids - wish we were closer so we didn't have to watch them grow up through pictures. Love you, Ronda/Ma

The Hodges said...

My nieces and nephew are so beautiful! Sorry it took so long to post my comment. I am kind of on a blog strike! I love these pictures. I miss you all a ton!

Julie said...

Hey, LOVE all the pics of your sweet lil family! It was so good catching up the other day! Keep in touch!

Laura said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to find you and comment!!! Thanks for finding my blog and leaving a comment. Can I just tell you you have BEAUTIFUL children!!! Seriously! Your boy is so handsome and your girls...wow. Addy is so sweet! 3!! How is that going? Sounds busy! I am so nervous to have a second one someday....
Emma is quiet the charachter and handful. But so sweet and smart and fun. I wouldn't change being a mom for anything. Love all your pictures and posts! I love the one about the 105 year old man. Wow.
The reunion was good. It was nice to get together. It was so far away for us and with a 2 year old that didn't get any naps we were ready to go home and get back into a routine. :) Keep posting! I am a slacker and need to do the same! Thanks again! I will be watching your blog! Love your cuz, Laura