Monday, May 5, 2008


Addison Kate Weaver
April 30, 2008 - 8:12 p.m.
6 lbs. 12 oz.
19 in. long

Love at first sight! Even right after birth I was
thinking she was worth every moment of
the exhausting 40 weeks!


Hmmm, I wonder where she got her hair from.


The night Addison was born, my Mom found
Kennedy crying in her bed, concerned she asked
Kennedy "What's the matter?"
With a simple response she replied
"Nana, I just love my baby sister so much."
Both Kennedy and Carter have been great helpers!











14 comments:

Sylvia said...

Congrats!!! She is Darling I LOVE the hair.

The Hodges said...

Oh this little lady is soooooooooooooooooo beautiful! These pictures are precious! My arms want to hold her RIGHT NOW! We love and miss you guys lots!

Tina said...

Dan and Autumn, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Babies are so precious. They definetly bring a special spirit into our homes. Congrats once again!

The Acosta's said...

She is so beautiful. She is perfect I just want to love her!! I am so excited for you guys.

MegHaNE said...

She is too CUTE for words! Congrats to you guys! she is so adorable... i LOVE the pic of Kennedy and her, so precious!

Jenna Holm said...

Congrats on the sweet baby!

Kristin said...

Oh My GOSH! She is so cute! I can't believe how sweet she is. I can't wait to see her! CONGRATS!

Kristin said...

and the story of Kennedy is so sweet too.

The Jensen's said...

Are you in the Cedar 8th ward? you look so familiar!

Jason & Karen said...

Congrats!! I can't get over how gorgeous she is! That hair of hers is amazing! I hope you are feeling well. I am so excited for you guys!

Crescent said...

Congrats!! She is so beautiful! I love all of her dark hair. Hope you are doing well--Kennedy seems like the cutest big sister.

Lewis Family said...

We can't wait to hold her when we come up to visit in July!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Autumn, Hi, it's your Subway buddy- Kori. I stumbled upon your blog while blog surfing. Your new baby is so sweet. I can't believe you have 3! I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to add you to my links so I can keep tabs on you. And by the way, you look way too good in that picture to have just given birth!!!

Laura said...

That last picture of Addy reminds me a little of Emma when she was brand new. I dunno if it is the hair or what! It's a mom thing I am sure! :) Is her hair still dark? Emma's went blonde! Darn!