So I said a little prayer on my way to work this morning that went a little something like this...
" please Heavenly Father let me see my trials as blessings and let me show my children through my actions how much I LOVE THEM!"
You see this whole crazy piano/school/homework/soccer/dance/work
schedule has tossed our family life into serious zoo like CHAOS, and I was feeling a little picked on.
Well... he heard my prayer and I "accidentally" came across this blog post today, and it humbled me with a necessary dose of perspective. My prayers will be A LOT less selfish tonight!
http://mommastimeout.blogspot.com
http://mommastimeout.blogspot.com
(post titled: life isn't fair)
I am so grateful for AMAZING mothers who are willing to teach me through their examples!
1 comment:
Thank you for this post Au. I will pray for Clara. It give me a necessary dose of perspective too. I love you friend.
Post a Comment