Sunday, December 11, 2011

HO HO HO


K... so I might be a believer in Santa this year...

Miss Kennedy and her friend Bailee "lucked" into some
last minute David Archuleta tickets last night.
The funny thing is I had tried to surprise her with
tickets, but they were totally sold out!


I went to to pick the girls up at 10 after the concert...
 they had already scoped out his tour bus
and decided they were going to freeze their cute buns off
for a moment with their IDOL.  

We waited 'til 11:30 but it was so worth it.
I am so impressed with how great he was with all of the
screaming girls:)
Kennedy got a hug and she has strictly instructed me that
I am never to wash her coat again:)
I love watching Kennedy interact with her friends.
She is fun and she loves to laugh...
I am so glad I get to be her Mom and be a part
of some of her adventures, even if it means I am 
 out in the freezing cold, loosing a little sleep:)

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

So cute! I kind of wish I had lucked into some tickets! That cute David!! Your girlie is growing up!!