Sunday, June 19, 2011

Farm Adventures

I use to go stay on my Grandparents farm every summer
in Caliente Nevada as a little girl.
So I have always been
familiar with pig slop, smelly poo and the occasional crazy cow chases
when Grandpa would say "those" words ;)
I hate to admit that my kids have been totally
sheltered from any and all parts of farm life.

 
They were SO excited
when Dan's friend - Jared said he would let them come to
his family farm and ride his horse.
It was a lot of fun and Addy is still
asking for a pony of her own...

I guess she can add that to the list along
with the puppy, and kitten.
I'm sorry but I think of having a pet and all I
can imagine is all the poo I would clean up!
I can't even
get my 3 year old to put the poo where it goes!

No comments: