Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's BIRTHDAY time aGAin!






Friday the twin cousins turned 10!
There is no doubt in my mind these little ladies planned coming
to this earth together... in fact I'm pretty sure they were racing.
My favorite thing is to drive them to dance every week :)
Their conversations go a little like this.
"Did you talk to him today?"
"No, but he looked at me when I sneezed!"
"Are you serious... he totally likes you..."
and for a brief moment as I listen to them
I feel 10 again...
I'm pretty sure 10 is the PERFECT age!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!

2 comments:

Laci said...

Happy Happy B-day Kenners!! How we miss you!! Hope you have a great day!! xoxo McCunefamily

The Hodges said...

Oh what a cute post. Happy Birthday my little ladies! I will never forget that wonderful day! Lots of love from your Auntie :)