Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Spirit


Amidst the busy hustle and bustle of the season there were a couple of really great moments when I felt the AMAZING spirit of CHRISTmas...

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a 500 word letter to enter my nephew Jett in a contest
for free braces from Anderton Orthodontics. I don't win anything so I'm certain Jett's charismatic personality had more to do with their decision then my letter. He is seriously such a fun 10 year old. The other incredible miracle was me keeping a secret from Nicole.
(It was tough!)
Jett and I told several lies through the process, but it was so worth the look of surprise
on Scott's face:)
The generosity of this gift is still very humbling to me.
Thank You Dr. Anderton and staff!
...

6 comments:

Tina said...

How awesome is this!!! What a nice aunt these kids have.

Diane said...

Ditto. I've known you for what seems like ages, but you continue to amaze me and make me want to be a better person. Love ya.

Laci said...

Oh I wish I could've seen Scott's face too!!! What an amazing story this is.....and you are just an angel for making this happen for them. You are truly one of the greatest Cedar City has to offer!! :) Miss you guys tons.....

Nicole said...

Ditto YOU are amazing I don't know what I would do with out you?? Good thing I won't have to find out:) love you THANKS AGAIN

Sylvia said...

How cool is this. WOW Autumn you have the be the BEST aunt ever....

MotherBeck said...

What an awesome thing to do for your sister and Jett. You have always amazed me with your selfless attitude. Love you girl!