Monday, June 7, 2010

BED BUG...



Can you tell we had a rough night?!?
Addison... you have been an AMAZING sleeper
until last night.
When I saw your hair this morning I instantly
remembered what it was like being pregnant
with you. The very reason I went into the hospital
on the day you were born was because you stopped moving
for 5 minutes and it freaked me out.
Truly I'm shocked your crib isn't in pieces... :)

4 comments:

MegHaNE said...

LOVE her hair...cracks me up! maicee has the same pj's but its WAY to stinking HOT here to be wearing longs pants and sleeves! Addi is adorable!

Diane said...

My little guy's hair does the same thing, it's just not quite that long. I can't believe I haven't met Addison yet!! All 3 three of your kids are so stinkin' cute. Miss you guys!!

MotherBeck said...

Woah!!! I bet that was fun to undo!!

Laci said...

I totally think you should take her around town with that hair just to get all the looks from people!!! Wow, that's a doozey!!