Saturday, January 2, 2010

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking
I'm CRAZY and got my kids a puppy.
Come on you know me better than that, I always
let Nicole try new adventures first.
JaCoy has begged for a puppy since she was tiny.
And yes I helped with the negotiation process,
actually I just taught her the proper begging techniques.
It worked!!!
Let me introduce you to Mylee.
She is a Teacup Yorkie, she is so sweet and
we all love her very much.
And yes my kids especially Kennedy has cried
every time we leave Aunt 'Coles house.
I'm just not ready for another baby yet?!?

5 comments:

Diane said...

You know how I feel about this. Just do it. :) (Mylee is adorable.)

Tina said...

Whew! I was scared there for a minute. I thought you had lost your mind. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. You need to come by sometime.

Sylvia said...

I'm like Tina my first thought was Wow she really did it. That little puppy is so darling though very tempting..... I miss ya around the office to chat with.

Laci said...

Wow, Nicole is one brave lady! Brian's brother (Jared) got their girls a newborn Pug. SOOO glad it's not us :) But, they are loving it and of course our girls feel sooooo deprived! Maybe in 2015!

Anonymous said...

Be strong - be strong!