and an incident at the pool with Jett needing a few
stitches in his chin, the rest of the vacation was just
as it should be...
PURE BLISS!
If you haven't visited this vacation spot just know
it is as glorious as it looks in photos...
and yes it's a little depressing to come home.
I just have to keep telling myself there is always
next year.
(As long as our Doctor friends come)
was there creative way of playing and not sharing germs.
3 comments:
I've seriously got to go there...beautiful!
I thought I was ok with it then my heart just dropped when I saw the pictures! Kinda like I was there, but then NOT! So sad. Yes, there IS next year. It's coming so fast I can hardly stand it!! It really is just glorious.....all of it! Great pics!
Come on Autumn you have got to learn to chew your food hahaha. That looks aweful I cant believe that happened to you I'm glad everything turned out ok how scary.... It does look so beautiful there I want to go so bad right now.
Post a Comment