I love this little lady!!!
Almost 15 Months, she is constantly jabbering
here are the words we can understand so far...
Hi, Daddy, Addy, dink (drink), Mum (Mom), dis (this).
I haven't been able to keep up with blogging with all the crazy
fun summer activities and reunions, but
I'll get around to it soon...
6 comments:
So darn cute!! Piggy pictures are treasured for years (I know from experience). I can't believe how quickly she's growing! And as much as I thought she was your "mini-me" before, I think she looks a lot like her beautiful aunt Diana in these pictures. (Um... and hello eyelashes! What are you feeding that baby so I can give it to mine?)
I LOVE her piggytails! i can't wait for Maicee to have them! she is such a doll
Ok! Give that little lady a big kiss from her Auntie! I l love these pics she looks adorable!
So cute!!!
She looks just like Diana!!! SO cute!!!
Post a Comment