Monday, May 18, 2009


Yep you guessed it!
All on her own Kennedy came up with
the idea to donate her hair.
I procrastinated for several weeks thinking
she might change her mind, but every time I talked
to her about it she would get so excited!
JaCoy encouraged her by telling her she would
cut hers too.
It was fun but I had the worst nervous gas the whole time.





Soooo cute!!!
I've had a ton of fun trying new hair styles
every day!
But even more awesome is how she keeps
reminding me we have to send her hair off
quick!
She seems to be feeling the greatest part
of giving a gift!!!!

5 comments:

MotherBeck said...

Nervous Gas...HAHAHAHAHA....ok how old am I that that still makes me laugh...Camryn is in the process of growing hers out too. Kennedy looks so cute with is short!

Sylvia said...

I LOVE it so CUTE...

Laci said...

I saw Kenners at Field Day yesterday and her hair looks so adorable!! I pointed it out to Madi and asked if she wanted to do the same thing.....she said she would if it grew back by school time again. Oh dear, I don't think it's happening! Dang!

MegHaNE said...

O she looks so cute with her new hair cut! im loving it!

Anonymous said...

So cute - Miss Kennedy - way to go. I admire you for thinking about others - that's truly wonderful. See you soon, Gma Ronda