Addison turned 1 on April 30th!
but some serious personality.
Just the other morning Carter was laying on the
floor watching a little TV and I could hear him giggling,
"Mom help" he said.
I walked in the room just in time to see Addison
backing up to sit right down on Carters tummy
then she proceeds to bounce up and down on him.
The more he giggled the more she bounced.
Something in her face lights up when Carter
is around.
I love it!
Anytime food is involved this is what she does until
we put it in her mouth.
She'll even do it to strangers, she doesn't seem to
care just as long as she can get a taste.
I'm not going to lie, baby #3 has turned my
world upside down in so many ways, but
I can't imagine it any other way.
Addison you definatly add so much
spice to our family!
We love you!
5 comments:
she is so dang cute!!! i am super excited to see you guys on monday...YAY!! and i cant believe that she is already ONE! its kind of bittersweet
She is seriously the cutest thing ever! Hope she had a happy day!! And Happy Mama's Day to you! xoxo
I can't believe she's one already. Happy birthday Adi!
She is so beautiful!! Have you ever entered her into a baby contest, she would win. She is so blessed to have you as her mother.
She is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment