Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday Visitors

Antie Twice (Diana), Dan's twin sista and
Grandpa Weaver came for a visit last Saturday.
It was so fun to spend time and talk, talk, talk!
Diana and I are so much alike that it never seems like
the time we have together is ever enough. I am so
blessed with the family I married into!
Thanks for running away for the day Diana!
I wish I could shorten the road between our homes!

Kennedy and Carter refer to Dan's Dad and their
buck-a-roo Grandpa, because he's always
called them his little buck-a-roo's!
Thanks for coming to play Grandpa!

2 comments:

The Hodges said...

Hey Au I wish the road between us was shorter too!I wish all I had to say was "beam me to Dan and Autumns." I had a great day with Kenners, Carter, Addy and you and Dan. How did I get such an wonderful sis-in-law!?! Well its because I have such a great brother! I sure love you guys!

Jenna Holm said...

I'm SO sad you guys live so far away... but if they can make it down there, so can we! Cliff loved visited with you Autumn during Grandma and Grandpa Weaver's anniversary party... we need to hang out more! Much love,

Jenna