Saturday, January 3, 2009

Private

I've thought about going Private for a while now, and I've decided to just do it. There are so many pictures I hesitate posting because I don't know who's viewing them. Please e-mail me your address to dandday44@yahoo.com.

14 comments:

Diane said...

You should have mine - don't forget me!

Jenna Holm said...

Can I still look?! My e-mail is jennababe@myway.com Thanks,

Jenna

Tina said...

Add me to the list - ctgbrown@gmail.com

Laci said...

add me! lsmccune@yahoo.com

Jason and Michele said...

add me too!! chele_jbnta@msn.com

Anna and Luke said...

luker2324@yahoo.com Addy is so cute

Princess Hairstyles said...

I don't want to miss out on your cute blog! kori_peterson@yahoo.com

PS- I swear the last time I looked your baby was brand new. I can't believe she's 8 months! CRAZY

Kristin said...

I'm in! haltermanfamily@hotmail.com

Crescent said...

Make sure you keep us in!! crescentmarchant@gmail.com

Erin said...

Add me! erin_cross@hotmail.com

Nielson Family said...

please remember me
knrichfield@yahoo.com

Sylvia said...

sfoster83@yahoo.com

barrettandaudrey said...

Autumn I just found your blog from Kaycee's. Anyway this is Audrey (Lewis) Miller and I would love to still see your blog. Your kids are darling!!!! I can't believe you have 3. Anyway my email is banddrey@msn.com THANKS

The Hodges said...

Hey sis I love this post! I am crying just looking at it. What can I say I love you guys so much! I love the picture with Addy and Grandpa Weaver so perfect! All of the pic's are great. Luv you! XoXoXo