Entertained by the Wig!
I have promised these pictures for a year to some of my friends. So now that I'm private and I know who will be viewing them I feel more comfortable in posting them. For those of you that know the story you'll understand and for those of you that don't just smile and enjoy. It cost me some serious bribery money to get these pictures, especially with Carter. The first one is my Dad. I love how easy going he is. I don't know if you'll giggle as hard as I do when you see these, but hopefully they make you smile a little more today.
It scares me how cute he looks!
5 comments:
I seriously thought that was real hair on your dad. That is hilarious!
Maybe I need to borrow that wig since I am going bald. Funny Funny.
Love Jared
HA!! At first glance, I really thought that must be your dad's sister. Those are hilarious. And yes, could Carter's little face be any more perfect!!?
So FUNNY I cant stop laughing... Carter looks pretty CUTE actually. Thanks for posting them.
The kids are totally rockin the 80s look and your Dad is well I don't know but it is a great pic! Tell him it is a good look for him!
Post a Comment