Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful for our cousins!

Thanksgiving was great! Great food, good late night chats, and lots of shopping (too much for the hubby's). But the best part for me was knowing my kids were getting to know their cousins better. I love that my sisters had baby's at the same time I did. In fact in Kennedy and Madison's case only 48 minutes apart! They all had so much fun together.
Thanks to James and Diana for their amazing hospitality!


4 comments:

Laci said...

Haven't seen you forever!!! Great pics! Addison is getting sooooo big and way too cute!

Diane said...

Oh my heck! Just when I think your kids could not get any cuter... seriously adorable!! And I can't believe how much their cute cousins have grown too.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Drove through your hometown on our way down south and I wished so bad we could have pulled off to see you. Too bad I wasn't driving or maybe I would have. :)

The Hodges said...

I love this post! Our kids our are pretty darn cute! We loved having you for Thanksgiving and are excited you are coming back soon! Love you lots!!

Nielson Family said...

Way cute pics, I can't beleive Carter's injury, It is amazing how strong kids are. We miss you so much. We need to plan a weekend soon. Let's get through the Holiday's and then we will make a plan. Miss Ya!
Tell everyone Hi!! Saige was really worried when she saw Carters injury. OUCH!!
Talk to you soon! Love YA