Kennedy, Carter and Addison all wore the lion costume on their first Halloween. I love getting out the old photos and comparing their baby pictures. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by!
Stop it!!! That is too cute and Dan looks like he's 15 holding Kennedy! The kids looked adorable! That little addi sitting on the pumpkin is too precious!
8 comments:
Stop it!!! That is too cute and Dan looks like he's 15 holding Kennedy! The kids looked adorable! That little addi sitting on the pumpkin is too precious!
Oh my gosh! Your kids look awesome as little vampires! Cute, cute kids!!
So cute!! I love the family tradition with the little Lion costume!
Cute costumes. Hope you guys had a good Halloween!
Everything about this post is awesome: beautiful parents, adorable kids, fantastic costumes, creative pumpkins - we love you and miss you.
Very cute Love the little Lion tradition. And the Vampires turned out so cute Kennedy looks AWESOME.
how fun for them to all wear the lion! they all look very cute in it! and kennedy's costume is SUPER cute! she is a little diva
Kennedy and Carer are perfect Vamps and I love the pics of all the cozy lions! What a sweet tradition. Addy is such a cute pumpkin!
Post a Comment