

If you think Dan is cool you have got to meet his twin sister Diana. When Dan and I were dating she is the one who sealed the deal. I knew I was lucky when I was marrying the most fabulous man and one of my best friends was becoming my sister! I love you both so much and can't imagine my life without your crazy hilarious humor! Here's a little birthday secret for those of you that don't know. It wasn't known until Daniel was born and was smaller than expected that Diana was discovered. Can you imagine not finding out until birth that you were having twins?!
10 comments:
Cute pictures - Happy Birthday Daniel and Diana!
Addy is so CUTE!!! I love the pictures of Daniel & Diana. Happy Birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dan and Diana!! We hope you have a wonderful year!!
Happy Birthday Dan!
It was SO much fun to see you two at the reunion! I'm so glad that I have your blog now...we can stay in touch so much better!
Your family is gorgeous (no surprise there!) We love you guys....
Autumn and Daniel,
Thank you for posting these pics I LOVE them! I am so blessed to have such amazing people for my family and best friends I love you both so much!
I can't imagine a better compliment, Autumn - the pictures of your best friends are awesome!
You Weaver children are an incredible bunch - love you tons, Ronda
I can't imagine a better compliment, Autumn - the pictures of your best friends are awesome!
You Weaver children are an incredible bunch - love you tons, Ronda
I can't imagine a better compliment, Autumn - the pictures of your best friends are awesome!
You Weaver children are an incredible bunch - love you tons, Ronda
I can't imagine a better compliment, Autumn - the pictures of your best friends are awesome!
You Weaver children are an incredible bunch - love you tons, Ronda
They are cute little twinners! And I agree, Diana is the best sister-in-law a girl can have. Happy Birthday you two! Oh, and your baby is beautiful!
Post a Comment