Thursday, July 31, 2008



Can you believe it's been
3 Months already?
Time is going to fast! This little lady rules the house. In fact I hardly hear her cry because Kennedy and Carter are such good entertainers. So great that I've had to tell Kennedy to leave Addy alone when she is playing good all by herself. I'm trying to prepare Addy and myself for the fast approaching school days. I can only hope with the house more quiet, she'll start napping better.

6 comments:

Tina said...

So precious! I really can't believe how much she resembles Kennedy.

Laci said...

Oh she is too cute! Can't wait to eat her up in Mexico!!!!

C said...

It was good to see ya yesterday! Seriously...it's been 3 months? WOW..I cannot believe that! She is adorable!

The Hodges said...

This little lady is sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! I love these pictures! I want to hold her and kiss her sweet cheeks! She was baked JUST RIGHT!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girl - time has sure flown - I hope you all are enjoying every moment - even the sleepless, poopy, crying times - time really does fly on wings of lightening.

Love you, Ronda

LaRee said...

Oh! She is so beautiful! I love her smile, so cute.