Friday, April 25, 2008

We are just waiting the arrival of little Miss Addison.
I figured I better make good use of my time before she comes,
so here's a little more than a few updated pictures.

Dan worked on Addison's room like crazy.

He did an awesome job!

Here's a few pictures of the nursery.




We have had a busy April. All in one weekend...

My nephew, Jett was baptized !

Kennedy and Madison turned 7!

My nephew Matthew was blessed.

And to top it off while 3 hours away from home
I went into false labor.
Dan was a little more than stressed!










7 comments:

The Hodges said...

This is a very cute post. I love the tummy shot! Addy please come soon!!

The Hodges said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Acosta's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Acosta's said...

I am so excited for little Addison! She is going to be so so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. You look wonderful Autumn. I hope she blesses us with her presence soon, for your sake!!
Great job on the her room Dan, it is so cute! I love it.

Tina said...

Holy cow, did Dan free hand those flowers on her wall? I guess I didn't know you were doing that. It looks great!!

MegHaNE said...

Addison's room is adorable! I'm so excited for her arrival...anytime now! i will have the girls keep me posted! i can't wait to see her...i love your belly pictures, you look great!

Crescent said...

The nursery looks so cute! I never knew that Dan was so talented! Can he come to New York to fancy up Maia's room? I love it!