Friday, January 4, 2008



Winter Weather Fun!
Making a snowman, with Daddy!
Kennedy with her very own Baby Alive. Yes, she even pees!

Carter Christmas morning, enjoying new dinasour.


All Kennedy wanted for Christmas was her two front teeth! We all hope they grow in soon.

Carter has been obsessed with shoveling the snow. He stays out there for as long as we let him. He's started praying for more snow every night.

3 comments:

Crescent said...

Hey how are you guys?? I followed the link from Brett & Hillary's blog and was excited to see the latest pictures...and even more excited to hear that you are pregnant!! You look so cute too. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten since we saw you last. Hope you are doing well!

Tina said...

I just took a peek at James & Diana's baby. He is absolutely adorable!! You just want to pick him up, smell him and squeeze him.

The Hodges said...

My niece and nephew are the custest kids! I love this post! The Snowman looks amazing!