Tina TAGGED me a while ago and I've been thinking about doing it but just needed the time to get it done. I finally realized I'd have to just make the time.
The rules;
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player lists 6 facts/ habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I have a horrible habit of eating a treat after every meal. I can't resist CHOCOLATE! It is a big weakness of mine. I do my best to keep any temptation out of my house however I must be honest I cheat a lot.
2. My favorite holiday is Easter. I love going to the store and seeing all the great pastel colors everywhere. I love knowing SPRING is getting closer and we can play outside. But mostly I love thinking about our Savior and his Resurrection. Kennedy and her cousin Madison were also born on an Easter Sunday, so naturally I have great memories on Easter.
3. I love watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I'm kinda hooked!
4. I love having a sister! Don't get me wrong my brother is pretty cool himself, but no matter how hard he tries he will never understand me like my sister, Nicole does. She is irreplaceable!
5. I have an amazing husband. Because of how sick I get when I'm pregnant he takes on so many additional responsibilites. On top of everything he usually does he has cleaned all three bathrooms every week for the last 4 1/2 months. Wow! Thats love :)
6. I love being a Mom! I've learned so much about myself in the last 6 1/2 years. I'm so thankful for Kennedy, Carter, and our baby too! I've been able to do so much more that I ever thought I was capable of.
Everyone I know that has a blog has already been tagged, so I guess this one stops with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment